Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Zumba

Ok, so technically I am 9 minutes late blogging on the 11th...but I'm counting it...because it was just that kind of day.

After work today, I rushed home and got ready for Zumba class. Amanda and I go and punish ourselves in this class every Tuesday and Thursday. It's fun...we get to flail around, pretend we're Latin ballroom dancers, sweat profusely, almost lose our lunch, and burn a whole lotta calories doing it. I'm pretty proud of myself, I've told so many people about the class...and I actually have convinced 3 people to try it out! As I was flailing around there tonight, somewhere in the midst of trying to salsa and losing some type of consciousness, I thought about how many people I've told about Zumba compared to how many I've told about God. Hmmm...it is humbling. I need to work on that...I need to work harder and telling people about the gift of eternal life rather than just gabbing about shaking around and having fun on Tuesday and Thursday nights. Sometimes God talks to us at the most interesting times, right?

Okay - I'm going to bed. I have major pain in my back, and I know I pulled something strange in the stomach area. Amanda said it's probably not a hernia. I hope she's right.
She usually is.

No comments:

Post a Comment