Friday, August 7, 2009

Floaties

I'm committing to a 40 day blog. Everyday, for better or for worse. Maybe I want to make sure I'm not as boring and self-centered as I sometimes think I am. Maybe I want to make sure not everything revolves around me.
Doesn't everyone want to have something profound to say? Like Amanda...she always has something profound to say. Might I remember Psalm 51:6...where I learn who gives wisdom and the art of being "profound"..., that I may understand and pass it on. Teachable moments...He really does take advantage of them.

So...I start my quest in to the depths of originality. I will swim into the Blogging Ocean to find out once and for all... do I still need my floaties or can I survive among the best of the bloggers...or at least not die.



Amanda says not to put music on my blog...does it interrupt the mood or chain of thought...I don't know. BUT - Amanda is usually right. So - I obey. Is it the format of my posts that draws people in?
Should I embellish the story
by
writing
like
this.

I'll ask Amanda.

1 comment:

  1. So I LOVE your blog.... and no you shouldn't add music. And if the fact that it annoys me isn't reason enough, it freezes up the laptops of those of us who do not have shiny, sleek white mac books!

    And where I MAY be profound, you make me laugh....which is far more valuable.

    ReplyDelete