Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Deadbeat Blogger

Wow. I've totally failed my 40 day blogging test. It's inservice week at school and I am going crazy! From 8-5 it's Copies, meetings, lessons, copies, folders, thinking, lessons, copies, lunch, meetings, lessons...and tonight, I made time to focus all of the stress into Zumba. It was good. My instrustor insures me that by this time next year, I could be a body double for Jennifer Lopez, and have some rhythm to boot! We'll see about that. I'm anticipating the possibilities.

What I'm really excited about is expanding my little padded world by meeting a lot of the Zumba ladies. Our pastor encourages us to try and meet new people each week and get to know at least one of those people. That was hard for me, because in my world...I'm surrounded 24-7 by churched people. Now, I've expanded my little bubble, and hopefully God will use me through my little Latin American Zumba class. Ole!

Missed you at Zumba, Amanda. It just wasn't the same not seeing you shake your groove thang in the mirror.

1 comment: