Monday, August 24, 2009

It is Finished....

The first day of school is done!!! Yay!

And it was GREAT!. What a difference it makes to make sure to meditate on God's word first thing in the morning! He made the day smooth ( except for my heel breaking during 2nd period, but hey! He made me laugh about it). He made the kids calm ( more or less), he made me calm. He made the lesson flow, he gave me words, he gave me a smile. He gave me peace. He gave me joy. He reminded me that He is in control. If we listen hard enough, we can hear Him say " Hey! I got this". And if we have just enough faith we can say, " Good! Cause I don't"!

What a relief to have the first day under my belt! I am excited about tomorrow and excited about the whole year.
Tomorrow is Zumba! Amanda and I are ready to go! We love going to Zumba and letting that cute, little, bubbly lady kick us all over the room. Amanda didn't go with me last week...and I missed her moves!



He gave MM #2 a great day, too!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you had a great first day! And I can't wait for zumba...I can really tell a diference without it. Just make S. promise he won't watch even for a minute tonight!

    ReplyDelete