Sunday, September 20, 2009

Multitasking

So - apparently I'm a horrible multitasker. I can't have a full-time job AND blog at the same time. I think the problem really is that I'm mentally brain-dead by the end of the day. I mean, I wasn't this tired when I was going to college full time, raising a baby, and taking care of a house! I've always thought of myself as the ultimate multitasker! Really!! As I sit here blogging right now, I'm eating ribs, facebooking my mom, watching an online episode of Eureka, texting MM #1's sister, and handing my son an ice cream! How's that for multi-tasking? Boo-Yaw!
Unfortunately, as the sun sets this evening and the Monday morning light appears...my Dr.Jekyll will arise in my stead...this woman is not as organized as me. She's walks quickly, mumbling to herself, she has post-it notes stuck to her shoes and shirts, she has pen marks on her hands, a twitch in her eye, and a voice that is annoyingly higher-pitched than mine. She has an inability to teach all day and blog by night. I'm working on a cure..but I only have the weekend to do so. It's not enough time!!!!

These ribs are GOOD!

If I am able to emerge from my weekday state of mind...I will blog. I can feel it beginning. I will do better! I WILL!

I WILL!

I WILL!

I WILL!

I WILL!

I WILL!

3 comments:

  1. So I have decided it is not that you aren't good at multi-tasking....it's the art of slacking you haven't mastered. Like I am doing now- you need to blog when you are supposed to be doing something else- like progress reports.

    ReplyDelete